For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 128794-94-5
Biological Activity：Mycophenolate mofetil (RS 61443) is the morpholinoethylester prodrug of Mycophenolic acid. Mycophenolate mofetil inhibits de novo purine synthesis via the inhibition of inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase (IMPDH). Mycophenolate mofetil shows selective lymphocyte antiproliferative effects involve both T and B cells, preventing antibody formation.
Targets：Drug Metabolite|Bacterial|Endogenous Metabolite|Apoptosis
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Apoptosis Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Drug Metabolite Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Children’s Drug Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Physalin A;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;Bomedemstat ditosylate;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;Gepotidacin;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;Biliverdin hydrochloride;GK563;Calpeptin;Oritavancin;Lobetyolin;Azlocillin sodium salt;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.