For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1805833-75-3
Biological Activity：Samuraciclib (CT7001) is a potent, selective, ATP-competitive and orally active CDK7 inhibitor, with an IC50 of 41 nM. Samuraciclib displays 45-, 15-, 230- and 30-fold selectivity over CDK1, CDK2 (IC50 of 578 nM), CDK5 and CDK9, respectively. Samuraciclib inhibits the growth of breast cancer cell lines with GI50 values between 0.2-0.3 µM. Samuraciclib has anti-tumor effects.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;DB0614;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;CC-671;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.