For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 863329-66-2
Biological Activity：PSI-6206 (RO 2433) is the deaminated derivative of PSI-6130, which is a potent and selective inhibitor of HCV NS5B polymerase. PSI-6206 low potently inhibits HCV replicon with EC90 of >100 μM.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Nucleotide Compound Library;Anti-Hepatitis C Virus Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:HCV-IN-30;HCV-IN-38;Sennidin A;HCV-IN-31;Radalbuvir;Grazoprevir potassium salt;FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;BMS-986144;Oenothein B;Triton X-45(n=4);Mecarbinate;Artemisinin-d3;TTP-8307;HCV-IN-34;Miravirsen;Ciluprevir;MK-0608;Setrobuvir;Astodrimer;Elbasvir
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.