For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 155730-92-0
Biological Activity：S-2E is an orally active and noncompetitive HMG-CoA reductase and acetyl-CoA carboxylase inhibitor. S-2E has an anti-hyperlipidemic action. S-2E has the potential for familial hypercholesterolemia and mixed hyperlipidemia research.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase|HMG-CoA Reductase (HMGCR)
Related Small Molecules:β-Amyrin acetate;SR12813;Cerivastatin;Propaquizafop;MK-4074;CP-640186 hydrochloride;Fluazifop-P-butyl;Haloxyfop;A-908292;Firsocostat;Meglutol;CP-610431;Hesperetin 7-O-glucoside;Monacolin J;PF-05175157;QH536;β-Amyrin palmitate;HMG499
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.