For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Renin substrate 1
CAS No. : 791068-69-4
Biological Activity：Renin substrate 1 is a renin substrate with high affinity to the enzyme.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Remikiren;Handle region peptide, rat;Renin inhibitor-1;SPH3127;Araloside A;Enalkiren;VTP-27999 TFA;Lyciumin A;ACT 178882
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.