For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 186763-78-0
Biological Activity：Ginsenoside Rg5 is the main component of Red ginseng. Ginsenoside blocks binding of IGF-1 to its receptor with an IC50 of ~90 nM. Ginsenoside Rg5 also inhibits the mRNA expression of COX-2 via suppression of the DNA binding activities of NF-κB p65.
Research Area：Cancer|Inflammation/Immunology|Cardiovascular Disease|Endocrinology
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;NF-κB Signaling Compound Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Endocrinology Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Terpenoids Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Osteogenesis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;Icariside F2;IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA;Mangiferin;Antioxidant agent-5;ALPK1-IN-1;Regaloside A;IMD-ferulic;SN52;Ampyrone;COX-2-IN-24;5-Aminosalicylic Acid-D3 hydrochloride;Ginsenoside Rg1;Echinulin;Licochalcone D;Zaltoprofen-d7;QNZ;BIZ 114;NF-κΒ activator 1;Berbamine;α-Vitamin E-d6;1-Hydroxy-ibuprofen;NF-κΒ activator 2;Asaraldehyde;(-)-Epicatechin
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.