For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1356020-03-5
Biological Activity：Quinapril-d5 hydrochloride (CI-906-d5) is the deuterium labeled Quinapril hydrochloride. Quinapril hydrochloride (CI-906) is a prodrug that belongs to the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor class of medications.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Angiotensin-converting Enzyme (ACE)
Related Small Molecules:Imidaprilate-d5;Mca-Ala-Pro-Lys(Dnp)-OH;Abz-FR-K(Dnp)-P-OH;H-Tyr-Tyr-OH;Deserpidine;BMS-265246;Vicenin 3;Delapril hydrochloride;Vicenin 2;Cilazapril;Phosphoramidon Disodium;N-Acetyl-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro TFA;AD012;STIEEQAKTFLDKFNHEAEDLFYQSSLASWN;NCX899;Utibapril;Pivalopril;Rentiapril racemate;(R)-MLN-4760;AD013
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.