For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Tubulin inhibitor 22
Biological Activity：Tubulin inhibitor 22 (compound 4c) is a potent inhibitor of tubulin with anti-angiogenesis and anti-cancer properties. Tubulin inhibitor 22 arrests MGC-803 cell cycle at G2/M phase. Tubulin inhibitor 22 dose-dependently causes Caspase-induced apoptosis of MGC-803 cells through mitochondrial dysfunction.
Related Small Molecules:Tirbanibulin dihydrochloride;Tilavonemab;Tau tracer 1;Dolastatin 10;Ceratamine A;Batabulin sodium;OXi8007;Antitumor agent-68;Dictyostatin;Tubulin inhibitor 6;Oryzalin;Tubulin inhibitor 25;Fmoc-MMAE;Taltobulin;Tubulin inhibitor 16;Epothilone B;TN-16;Maytansinol;VcMMAE;Mc-MMAE;SS28;Tubulysin H;Fosbretabulin disodium;Tubulin polymerization-IN-7
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.