For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2238-90-6
Biological Activity：Psychosine (Galactosylsphingosine), a substrate of the galactocerebrosidase (GALC) enzyme, is a potential biomarker for Krabbe disease. Psychosine is a highly cytotoxic lipid, capable of inducing cell death in a wide variety of cell types including, most relevantly to globoid cell leukodystrophy (GLD), oligodendrocytes. Psychosine causes cell death at least in part via apoptosis. Psychosine also is an inhibitor of PKC.
Research Area：Cancer|Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:[Ala107]MBP(104-118) TFA;BJE6-106;Myelin Basic Protein;Staurosporine;PKC-iota inhibitor 1;Hypericin;Malantide;PKCiota-IN-2 formic;PF-4950834;C8 Dihydroceramide;SC-9;DL-erythro-Dihydrosphingosine;Safingol;ZIP;Psychosine-d5;TPPB;Enzastaurin;Protein Kinase C (19-31);Protein kinase inhibitor H-7 dihydrochloride;Teleocidin A1;Ro 31-8220;[Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31);CGP60474
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.