For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 162641-16-9
Biological Activity：HQL-79, a potent, selective and orally active human hematopoietic prostaglandin D synthase (H-PGDS) inhibitor, highly selectively inhibits the synthesis of PGD2, and acts as an anti-allergic agent, with a Kd of 0.8 μM and an IC50 of 6 μM. Shows no obvious effect on COX-1, COX-2, m-PGES, or L-PGDS.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Bismuth Subsalicylate;PGS-IN-1;Suprofen;Ethyl Caffeate;HPGDS inhibitor 1;Limaprost-d3;Sinensetin-d3;Vipoglanstat;Isofezolac;HPGDS inhibitor 2;Sinensetin;Cafestol;BRP-201;Zaloglanstat;CAY10526;Clopirac;mPGES-1-IN-1;hPGDS-IN-1;PF-9184;Pranoprofen;mPGES1-IN-3;YS121;Zomepirac sodium salt;Desoxo-narchinol A;AT-56;Dehydroevodiamine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.