For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
PROTAC ERRα Degrader-2
CAS No. : 2306388-85-0
Biological Activity：PROTAC ERRα Degrader-2 comprises a MDM2 ligand binding group, a linker and an estrogen-related receptor alpha (ERRa) binding group. PROTAC ERRα Degrader-2 is an estrogen-related receptor alpha (ERRa) degrader.
Related Small Molecules:PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1;DB0614;DS20362725;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;dTAGV-1-NEG;LSD1/ER-IN-1;Giredestrant;CCT367766 formic;Avobenzone;Estriol-d3;HDAC6 degrader-1;Chrysin;PROTAC Axl Degrader 2;PhosTAC7;MS98;ERRγ Inverse Agonist 1;JPS014;(R)-DPN;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;MPP hydrochloride;MD-224;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;GPR30 agonist-1;Diethylstilbestrol;SJ10542
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.