For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1616113-45-1
Biological Activity：Sibofimloc (Antibiotic-202) is a first-in-class, gut-restricted, orally active FimH adhesion inhibitor extracted from patent WO2014100158A1, Compound Example 202. Sibofimloc has anti-bacterial infective activity. Sibofimloc is developed for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product-like Compound Library;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Antibiotics Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Monascorubrin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Vidarabine monohydrate;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;(R)-Camptothecin-d5
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.