For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 166335-18-8
Biological Activity：PNU-103017 is an HIV protease inhibitor.
Related Small Molecules:ddCTP trisodium;HIV-1 TAT (48-60);Seletracetam lithium;HIV-IN-2;Triptonine B;FC131;Peritassine A;Flavopiridol;TAT (48-57);FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;(Z)-9-Propenyladenine;Apabetalone;Decanoyl-RVKR-CMK TFA;ONX-0914 TFA;Apelin-36(rat, mouse);Ulonivirine;Islatravir;HIV-1 inhibitor-19
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.