For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 120685-11-2
Biological Activity：Midostaurin (PKC412; CGP 41251) is an orally active, reversible multi-targeted protein kinase inhibitor. Midostaurin inhibits PKCα/β/γ, Syk, Flk-1, Akt, PKA, c-Kit, c-Fgr, c-Src, FLT3, PDFRβ and VEGFR1/2 with IC50s ranging from 22-500 nM. Midostaurin also upregulates endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) gene expression. Midostaurin shows powerful anticancer effects.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Epigenetics Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;TGF-beta/Smad Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Targeted Therapy Drug Library ;Neurodegenerative Disease-related Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Children’s Drug Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;Coagulation and Anti-coagulation Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Carboxy-PTIO potassium;Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;(Z)-FeCP-oxindole;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;[Ala107]MBP(104-118) TFA;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Valeriandoid F;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;VEGFR-2-IN-24;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;Myelin Basic Protein;BMS-690514;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.