For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Adenosine receptor inhibitor 2
CAS No. : 2550401-76-6
Biological Activity：Adenosine receptor inhibitor 2 (compound 14b) is a potent AR (adenosine receptor) inhibitor. Adenosine receptor inhibitor 2 shows dual affinity toward A1/A2A ARs with higher affinity for the A1– than the A2AAR. Adenosine receptor inhibitor 2 has Ki values of 52.2 nM for the A1AR and 167 nM for the A2AAR.
Related Small Molecules:MRS 1523;APNEA;MIPS521;Derenofylline;FSCPX;Theobromine-d3;Inosine-13C;Norisoboldine;N-0861 racemate;Xanthine amine congener dihydrochloride;LUF6096;A1/A3 AR antagonist 1;ATL-801;Istradefylline;Doxofylline-d6;A1AR antagonist 3;MRS1186;A2A/A3 AR antagonist-1;A2AAR/HDAC-IN-2;MRS-1191;MRS5698;GP531;Imaradenant;PSB-0788
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.