For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1643958-89-7
Biological Activity：PDK1-IN-RS2 is a mimic of peptide docking motif (PIFtide) and is a substrate-selective PDK1 inhibitor with a Kd of 9 μM. PDK1-IN-RS2 suppresses the activation of the downstream kinases S6K1 by PDK1.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Glycolysis Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:LDHA/PDKs-IN-2;MP7;PS47;CRTh2 antagonist 3;Polyphyllin I;BX-320;(R)-PS210;BX517;LDHA/PDKs-IN-1;BX-912;BX795;GSK2334470
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.