For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2411150-76-8
Biological Activity：Melatonin receptor agonist 1 (compound 20c) is a potent melatonin receptor (MT) agonist, with Ki values of 108 nM (MT2) and 1140 nM (MT1).
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Melatonin-d3;Antidepressant agent 3;6-Chloromelatonin;DH97;TIK-301;N-Acetyltryptamine;Luzindole;ACH-000143;Antidepressant agent 4;Agomelatin-d3;UCM 608;4-P-PDOT;Piromelatine;8-M-PDOT;S26131;Melatonin-d7;2-Iodomelatonin
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.