For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 192705-79-6
Biological Activity：PD166866 is a selective FGFR1 tyrosine kinase inhibitor with an IC50 of 52.4 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Protein Tyrosine Kinase Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Ferulic acid-13C3;FGFR-IN-7;PP58;FGFR3-IN-1;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;R1530;FGFR3-IN-3;Tyrosine kinase-IN-1;Heparan Sulfate;Futibatinib;SU4984;Roblitinib;PD173074;PF 477736;FGFR4-IN-8;Lucitanib;Masitinib;Zoligratinib;FGFR4-IN-4;BLU9931;SM1-71;VSPPLTLGQLLS TFA;TG 100801;FGFR1 inhibitor-6
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.