For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 99624-27-8
Biological Activity：Kazinol B, a prenylated flavan with a dimethyl pyrane ring, is an inhibitor of nitric oxide (NO) production. Kazinol B improves insulin sensitivity by enhancing glucose uptake via the insulin-Akt signaling pathway and AMPK activation. Kazinol B has the potential for diabetes mellitus research.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:Carboxy-PTIO potassium;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;AMPK activator 4;Valeriandoid F;Ciwujianoside C3;Cyclovirobuxine D;NOS-IN-3;Regaloside A;AKTide-2T;Sennidin A;Aminopicoline;ZLN024;MS98;YLF-466D;trans-Isoferulic acid;PP2A Cancerous-IN-1;DETA NONOate;1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid;Chondroitin sulfate;BAY-3827;Artemisiane E;3-Bromo-7-nitroindazole;3α-Hydroxymogrol;Artemisinin-d3;AS1949490;PI3K-IN-29;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;TD52 dihydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.