For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 20724-73-6
Biological Activity：NM107 (2′-C-Methylcytidine) is an nucleoside inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS5B polymerase, the EC50 of NM107 in the wild-type replicon cells is 1.85 μM.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product-like Compound Library;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Nucleotide Compound Library;Anti-Hepatitis C Virus Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:HCV-IN-30;HCV-IN-38;Sennidin A;HCV-IN-31;Radalbuvir;Grazoprevir potassium salt;FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;BMS-986144;Oenothein B;Triton X-45(n=4);Mecarbinate;Artemisinin-d3;TTP-8307;HCV-IN-34;Miravirsen;Ciluprevir;MK-0608;Setrobuvir;Astodrimer;Elbasvir
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.