For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1396772-26-1
Biological Activity：EPZ005687 is a potent and selective inhibitor of EZH2 with Ki of 24 nM, and has 50-fold selectivity against EZH1 and 500-fold selectivity against 15 other protein methyltransferases.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Epigenetics Compound Library;Histone Modification Research Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library; Reprogramming Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:EEDi-5285;EZH2-IN-2;BIX-01294;SGC707;(S)-HH2853;G9a-IN-1;UNC4976;MS1943;OTS186935 hydrochloride;MS8815;(R)-HH2853;EPZ020411;Furamidine dihydrochloride;EZH2-IN-12;UNC0642;MU1656;Chaetocin;UNC0646;UNC0224;MRK-740;SMYD2-IN-1;PRMT5-IN-21;Sinefungin;MM-401;SETDB1-TTD-IN-1;Dot1L-IN-2;PRMT5-IN-10;PRMT1-IN-1
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.