For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1137109-22-8
Biological Activity：Mal-amido-PEG10-C2-NHS ester is a nonclaevable ADC linker containing a maleimide group and an NHS ester. The NHS ester can be used to label the primary amines (-NH2) of proteins, amine-modified oligonucleotides, and other amine-containing molecules.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:Bis-PEG6-NHS ester;PDdEC-NB;Fmoc-D-Trp(Boc)-OH;m-PEG8-Ms;Bis-PEG10-NHS ester;NH2-PEG4-CH2CH2COOH;Mal-Ala-Ala-PAB-PNP;NO2-SPDMV;Fmoc-Phe-Lys(Boc)-PAB-PNP;6-Oxohexanoic acid;Hynic-PEG3-N3;Bis-PEG4-NHS ester;Ald-Ph-amido-PEG23-OPSS;SMCC;bisSP1;Amino-PEG10-OH;MC-Val-Ala-PAB-PNP;Tetrazine-Ph-SS-amine;Glu(OtBu)-Val-Cit-PAB-OH;BCN-PEG1-Val-Cit-PABC-OH;DBCO-NHCO-PEG4-acid;NH2-PEG4-hydrazone-DBCO;N3-PEG4-C2-NHS ester;Mal-PEG1-Val-Cit-OH;Hydroxy-PEG3-SS-PEG3-alcohol;m-PEG8-NHS ester;Bis-Tos-(2-hydroxyethyl disulfide);PPA;CL2A
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.