For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 332164-34-8
Biological Activity：HFI-142 is an insulin-regulated aminopeptidase (IRAP) inhibitor with a Ki of 2.01 μM.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:ZJ43;Tosedostat;SC-22716;Firibastat;β-Spaglumic acid;Bestatin-d7;Puromycin aminonucleoside;Bestatin hydrochloride;Bestatin-d7 hydrochloride;LTA4H-IN-1;DG051;ARM1;TNP-470;NGR peptide Trifluoroacetate;SC-57461A;Amastatin hydrochloride;L-Leucinol;Actinonin;Aminopeptidase-IN-1;Acebilustat
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.