For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 152923-57-4
Biological Activity：Lutropin is a heterodimeric glycoprotein, a hormone produced by gonadotropic cells in the anterior pituitary gland, also known as luteinizing hormone and lutrophin. Lutropin stimulates follicular development, and can be used for researching infertility.
Related Small Molecules:Immune initiator-1;Obiltoxaximab;DIBAC-GGFG-NH2CH2-Dxd;Cyanine5.5 maleimide chloride;Cymarin;Z-Glycine;2-Deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose-13C,d7;Water-18O;Fmoc-N-Me-D-Ala-OH;3,5-Diiodo-L-tyrosine;N3-Pen-Dde;Zimeldine-d6;Ornidazole diol;Nylidrin hydrochloride;PFI-653;N-Arachidonoyl Taurine-d4;OVA Peptide (323-339);((3-Fluorophenyl)sulfonyl)glycine;7ß-Hydroxycholesterol-d7;MALAT1-IN-1;Sibiricose A1;Mefruside-d3;Ethacrynic acid mercapturate-d3;FLAG peptide;Neocurdione
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.