For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 80448-90-4
Biological Activity：Dynorphin A is an endogenous opioid peptide involved in inhibitory neurotransmission in the central nervous system (CNS). Dynorphin A is a highy potent kappa opioid receptor (KOR) agonist, and is also an agonist for other opioid receptors, such as mu (MOR) and delta (DOR). Dynorphin A can induce neuronal death, and can be used in the research of neurological disease.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Targets：Opioid Receptor|Endogenous Metabolite|Caspase|Apoptosis
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Physalin A;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;Bomedemstat ditosylate;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;Biliverdin hydrochloride;ORL1 antagonist 1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;BJE6-106
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.