For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Laninamivir octanoate-d3 (CS-8958-d3) is the deuterium labeled Laninamivir octanoate. Laninamivir octanoate (CS-8958), a prodrug of Laninamivir, is a long-acting neuraminidase (NA) inhibitor with anti-influenza virus activity. Laninamivir octanoate shows anti-influenza activity against Oseltamivir-resistant viruses, and also against the pandemic influenza viruses.
Related Small Molecules:Curcumin;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Glaucine;Hypericin;Neuraminidase-IN-3;FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;Molnupiravir;Onradivir;SP187;Nuezhenidic acid;Ketotifen fumarate;Baloxavir-d5;Coptisine chloride;Ginsenoside Rb2;T-1105;Tetrahydroepiberberine;JNJ4796;Loratadine-d5;Camptothecin;Eriodictyol;Catechin-13C3;Dendrobine;N-Glycolylneuraminic acid;Clovamide;Influenza A NP(366-374) Strain A/PR/8/35;Rose Bengal sodium;Psoralen
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.