For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
MAT2A inhibitor 3
CAS No. : 2439271-82-4
Biological Activity：MAT2A inhibitor 3 is a methionine adenosyltransferase 2A (MAT2A) inhibitor extracted from patent WO2020123395A1, compound 24, has an IC50 of <200 nM. MAT2A inhibitor 3 can be used for the research of cancers.
Targets：Methionine Adenosyltransferase (MAT)
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Epigenetics Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:AG-270;MAT2A inhibitor 4;FIDAS-5;AGI-24512;MAT2A inhibitor 1;MAT2A inhibitor 2;AGI-25696;PF-9366
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.