For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 86361-55-9
Biological Activity：Gnetol is a phenolic compound isolated from the root of Gnetum ula Brongn. Gnetol potently inhibits COX-1 (IC50 of 0.78 μM) and HDAC. Gnetol is a potent tyrosinase inhibitor with an IC50 of 4.5 μM for murine tyrosinase and suppresses melanin biosynthesis. Gnetol has antioxidant, antiproliferative, anticancer and hepatoprotective activity. Gnetol also possesses concentration-dependent α-Amylase, α-glucosidase, and adipogenesis activities.
Research Area：Cancer|Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Epigenetics Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Histone Modification Research Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Phenols Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Osteogenesis Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;Pivanex;Ampyrone;COX-2-IN-24;Crotonoside;Dihydromorin;MPT0B390;Zaltoprofen-d7;RSC133;HDAC1/6-IN-1;HDAC/HSP90-IN-4;JPS014;Mirificin;XMD16-5;α-Vitamin E-d6;1-Hydroxy-ibuprofen;HDAC-IN-4;Asaraldehyde;(-)-Epicatechin;Ac-[Nle4,D-Phe7]-α-MSH (4-10)-NH2;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;Ginsenoside Rd;D-Tyrosine-d7;Tetrapeptide-30;HDAC-IN-27;D-Tyrosine-d4;1-Alaninechlamydocin;Nimesulide D5
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.