For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1705602-02-3
Biological Activity：GNE-4997 is a potent and selective interleukin-2-inducible T-cell kinase (ITK) inhibitor with a Ki of 0.09 nM, and the correlation between the basicity of solubilizing elements in GNE-4997 and off-target antiproliferative effects reduces cytotoxicity.
Related Small Molecules:ITK antagonist;Vecabrutinib;EGFR-IN-40;GSK-2250665A;ITK/TRKA-IN-1;ITK inhibitor 2;ITK inhibitor 5;PF-06465469;PRN694;BI-1622;BMS-509744;ITK inhibitor 6
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.