For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 528-48-3
Biological Activity：Fisetin is a natural flavonol found in many fruits and vegetables with various benefits, such as antioxidant, anticancer, neuroprotection effects.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Epigenetics Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Histone Modification Research Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Phenols Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Flavonoids Library;Neuroprotective Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Antidepressant Compound Library;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;Anti-Aging Natural Product Library;
Related Small Molecules:PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;SIRT1/2/3-IN-1;AX-024;Cambinol;JGB1741;Falcarindiol;5-Aminosalicylic Acid-D3 hydrochloride;Retinoic acid;Nicotinamide-d4;QNZ;PPARγ agonist 7;Sinulatumolin E;Sirtuin modulator 3;Licarin B;Mifobate;Resveratrol;Epobis;SRT 1720 Hydrochloride;Mulberroside A;Sinulatumolin D;PDE4-IN-10;Ginsenoside Rc;Daidzein-d4;Ciglitazone;TIC10
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.