For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2468048-24-8
Biological Activity：FHT-1204 is a potent SMARCA4/SMARCA2 ATPase (BRG1 and BRM) inhibitor with IC50s of ≤10 nM (WO2020160180A1; compound 70).
Targets：Epigenetic Reader Domain
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Epigenetics Compound Library;Histone Modification Research Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:RVX-297;BRD4 Inhibitor-19;UNC6349 (Ket2);Curcumin;GSK6853;GSK4028;SR-0813;Inobrodib;Apabetalone;OF-1;I-CBP112;A-485;PLX51107;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;I-BET151;GSK040;BRM/BRG1 ATP Inhibitor-4;PBRM1-BD2-IN-5;MI-136;IACS-9571;SF2523;L-Moses dihydrochloride;KB02-JQ1;GSK620;INCB-057643;Bromodomain IN-1;QCA570;BRM/BRG1 ATP Inhibitor-1;Ziftomenib
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.