For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Cys-mcMMAD is a drug-linker conjugate for ADC. MMAD is a potent tubulin inhibitor.
Targets：Microtubule/Tubulin|Drug-Linker Conjugates for ADC
Related Small Molecules:Tirbanibulin dihydrochloride;L-Asparagine-N-Fmoc,N-beta-trityl-15N2;Tilavonemab;Val-Cit-PAB-MMAF sodium;Tau tracer 1;MC-VC-PABC-SP 141;Dolastatin 10;Deruxtecan analog 2;PSMA-ALB-56;Gly3-VC-PAB-MMAE;Ceratamine A;MP-PEG8-Val-Lys-Gly-7-MAD-MDCPT;Batabulin sodium;OXi8007;Tesirine;Antitumor agent-68;Dictyostatin;Tubulin inhibitor 6;Oryzalin;SPB;Tubulin inhibitor 25;Fmoc-MMAE;Taltobulin;(Rac)-Lys-SMCC-DM1;Tubulin inhibitor 16;Epothilone B
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.