For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1028385-32-1
Biological Activity：Dactolisib Tosylate (BEZ235 Tosylate) is a dual PI3K and mTOR kinase inhibitor with IC50 values of 4, 75, 7, 5 nM for PI3Kα, β, γ, δ, respectively. Dactolisib Tosylate (BEZ235 Tosylate) inhibits mTORC1 and mTORC2.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Kinase Inhibitor Library;PI3K/Akt/mTOR Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Differentiation Inducing Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Glycolysis Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pulmonary Fibrosis Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Umbralisib hydrochloride;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Cyclovirobuxine D;Rigosertib sodium;Tenalisib R Enantiomer;PI3kδ inhibitor 1;WYE-354;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;L-Leucine-1-13C,15N;1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid;PI3Kδ-IN-1;PI-103-d8;Palomid 529;PI3Kα-IN-8;PI-103 Hydrochloride;RMC-5552;OXA-01;L-Leucine-15N;IC-87114;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-6;PI3K-IN-10;SF2523;PI3K-IN-29;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-1;PI3K-IN-26;GSK-F1;Serabelisib
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.