For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 60562-16-5
Biological Activity：1,2-Dimyristoyl-sn-glycerol is a saturated diacylglycerol and a weak second messenger for the activation of PKC.
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;[Ala107]MBP(104-118) TFA;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;BJE6-106;Myelin Basic Protein;Staurosporine;PKC-iota inhibitor 1;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;Hypericin;Malantide;PKCiota-IN-2 formic;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;Antimalarial agent 15;Cycloguanil hydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.