For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1422252-46-7
Biological Activity：BI-9627 hydrochloride is potent sodium-hydrogen exchanger isoform 1 (NHE1) inhibitor, with IC50s of 6 and 31 nM in intracellular pH recovery (pHi) and human platelet swelling assays, respectively. BI-9627 hydrochloride displays >30-fold selectivity against NHE2 and with no measurable inhibitory activity against the NHE3 isoform. BI-9627 hydrochloride shows low DDI (drug-drug interaction) potential, excellent pharmacokinetics in rat and dog, and remarkably potent activity in the isolated heart model of ischemia-reperfusion injury.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Na+/H+ Exchanger (NHE)
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Coagulation and Anti-coagulation Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Cariporide;FR183998 free base;Tenapanor;BI-9627;Eniporide hydrochloride;Rimeporide hydrochloride;Monensin sodium salt;NHE3-IN-1;EIPA hydrochloride;Zoniporide hydrochloride hydrate;NHE3-IN-2
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.