For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 114748-67-3
Biological Activity：7-Iodo-2′,3′-dideoxy-7-deaza-guanosine is a dideoxynucleoside that can be used in DNA synthesis and sequencing reactions.
Targets：Nucleoside Antimetabolite/Analog|DNA/RNA Synthesis
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Nucleotide Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:m7GpppCpG;Ametantrone;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;P1788;m7GpppUmpG;Thymidine-13C5,15N;NSC 617145;116-9e;DNA Gyrase-IN-5;DMT-2′-F-Bz-dA;6-Thio-2′-Deoxyguanosine;Antitumor agent-74;Risdiplam;Cytidine-d1;TH287 hydrochloride;Dmt-2′-f-dc(ac) amidite;Uridine 13C-1
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.