For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2376914-71-3
Biological Activity：SMO-IN-3 (compound 12a) is a potent smoothened (SMO) inhibitor with an IC50 value of 34.09 nM for hedgehog (Hh) signaling pathway. SMO-IN-3 has antiproliferative activity against human medulloblastoma cell line Daoy. Anticancer activity.
Related Small Molecules:Saikosaponin B1;MRT-10;LEQ506;RU-SKI 43;Dynarrestin;RL-0070933;20(S)-Hydroxycholesterol;Sonidegib;PF-5274857 hydrochloride;SANT 2;MRT-83 hydrochloride;Ciliobrevin D;TPB15;CUR61414;HSP70-IN-3;SANT-1;Hh-Ag1.5;SAG-d3;SMANT hydrochloride;Robotnikinin;Ciliobrevin A;BMS-833923;SMO-IN-2
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.