For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：FAAH/MAGL-IN-3 (Compound 10) is an irreversible fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) and monoacylglycerol lipase (MAGL) dual inhibitor with IC50 values of 179 and 759 nM against FAAH and MAGL, respectively. FAAH/MAGL-IN-3 shows low PAMPA (Parallel Artificial Membrane Permeability Assay) permeability.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:JNJ-1661010;MAGL-IN-6;MK-4409;PF-06795071;JZL195;Carpro-AM1;N-Arachidonyl maleimide;FAAH-IN-6;ML-226;JW 642;WWL123;Euphol;SSR411298;FAAH inhibitor 1;N-Arachidonoylserotonin;Biochanin A;WWL154;JNJ-42165279;ABX-1431;JJKK 048;LEI-106;SAR629;PF-3845;DO-264;SA72;N-Benzyllinolenamide;FAAH-IN-2;FP-Biotin;FAAH-IN-5;LY2183240
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.