For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2272894-14-9
Biological Activity：PI3Kα-IN-6 (Compound 5b) is a PI3Kα inhibitor. PI3Kα-IN-6 exhibits anticancer potential and no toxicity in normal cells. PI3Kα-IN-6 increases generation of ROS, reduces mitochondrial membrane potential (MMP) and induces apoptosis.
Targets：Reactive Oxygen Species|Apoptosis|PI3K
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Chitoheptaose heptahydrochloride;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Umbralisib hydrochloride;N-Acetyl-D-cysteine;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;CYPMPO;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.