For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 71203-35-5
Biological Activity：ML141 (CID-2950007) is a potent, allosteric, selective and reversible non-competitive inhibitor of Cdc42 GTPase. ML141 inhibits Cdc42 wild type and Cdc42 Q61L mutant with EC50s of 2.1 and 2.6 μM, respectively. ML141 shows low micromolar potency and selectivity against other members of the Rho family of GTPases (Rac1, Rab2, Rab7). ML141 do not show cytotoxicity in multiple cell lines.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Peptidomimetic Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9;Bafetinib;Cyclovirobuxine D;STAT3-IN-10;Rigosertib sodium
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.