For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 173937-91-2
Biological Activity：Atrasentan (ABT-627) is an endothelin receptor antagonist with IC50 of 0.0551 nM for ETA.
Related Small Molecules:BQ-788;[Asn18] Endothelin-1, human;Endothelin-3, human, mouse, rabbit, rat TFA;IRL 2500;Sarafotoxin S6c;Sarafotoxin S6a;ANP (1-30), frog;IRL-1620 TFA;Tezosentan;ACT-373898;Ro 46-2005;Ro 46-8443;[Ala2] Endothelin-3, human;ZD-1611;PD-159020;Aminaftone;Aprocitentan-d4;Endothelin 1 (swine, human);Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (ANP) (1-28), rat;Carperitide acetate;[Ala1,3,11,15]-Endothelin (53-63) (TFA);Sparsentan-d5;BQ-123 TFA
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.