For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 188125-42-0
Biological Activity：Zolunicant (MM-110) is a potent inhibitor against nicotinic α3β4 receptors with an IC50 of 0.90 μM to combat addiction. Zolunicant can decrease the self-administration of several addictive agents including morphine, cocaine, methamphetamine, nicotine, and ethanol in rat model. Zolunicant can be studied as a potential treatment for multiple forms of drug abuse. Zolunicant also reveals a potent leishmanicide effect against Leishmania amazonensis.
Research Area：Infection|Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Spinosad;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;Antimalarial agent 15;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Anti-infective agent 6;Morantel tartrate;Sulfiram;NS 9283;UCB7362
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.