For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 723331-20-2
Biological Activity：ZJ43 is a potent NAAG peptidase inhibitor, with an IC50 of 2.4 nM and a Ki of 0.8 nM. ZJ43 sufficiently activates group II mGluR and reduces some of the behavioral effects of PCP. ZJ43 shows an analgesic effect in neuropathic and inflammatory and pain models.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:LY3020371 hydrochloride;FPTQ;(S)-MCPG;mGluR2 modulator 1;Tosedostat;VU6010572;Mavoglurant racemate;DFMTI;JNJ16259685;Auglurant;FITM;(-)-Camphoric acid;LY367385 hydrochloride;Cinnabarinic acid;LY379268;SC-22716;AZD 9272;mGluR2 antagonist 1;ABP688;FTIDC;MPPG;L-AP3;VU6001966;VU0155041 sodium;VU 0364439;trans-ACPD;AZD-8529 mesylate;Firibastat;VU 0357121
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.