For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1137967-28-2
Biological Activity：(Z)-FeCP-oxindole is a selective human vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2) inhibitor with an IC50 value of 200 nM. (Z)-FeCP-oxindole can significantly inhibit VEGFR1 and PDGFRa or b at 10 μM. (Z)-FeCP-oxindole has some anticancer activity, acting on B16 murine melanoma lines with IC50 less than 1 μM.
Related Small Molecules:VEGFR-2-IN-24;BMS-690514;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;Henatinib;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;Hydroxytanshinone IIA;Chiauranib;Foretinib;ZM323881 hydrochloride;PTC299;ENMD-2076 Tartrate;Aflibercept;SU5408;MAZ51;R1530;AZD2932;R916562;XL092;Tyrosine kinase-IN-1;DMH4;Bucillamine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.