For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 568580-02-9
Biological Activity：YM-254890 is a selective Gαq/11 protein inhibitor isolated from Chromobacterium sp. YM-254890 shows no inhibition of other G protein subtypes. YM-254890 inhibits platelet aggregation induced by ADP by blocking the P2Y1 signal transduction pathway, with an IC50 value below 0.6 μM.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:BPTU;Uridine 5′-diphosphoglucose disodium salt;AZD1283;Antiplatelet agent 1;NF546;MRS2395;PSB-1114 tetrasodium;Vicagrel;Cangrelor tetrasodium;MRS2179 tetrasodium hydrate;PSB-0739;PIT;MRS2279;MRS2768 tetrasodium salt;PPTN hydrochloride;PSB 0474
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.