For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2229974-83-6
Biological Activity：XY028-140 is a PROTAC connected by ligands for Cereblon and CDK. XY028-140 inhibits both CDK4/6 expression and CDK4/6 activity in cancer cells.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:PROTAC Sirt2 Degrader-1;DB0614;Dinaciclib;SNS-032;CC-671;PROTAC VEGFR-2 degrader-2;(E/Z)-Zotiraciclib;dTAGV-1-NEG;CCT367766 formic;CDK1-IN-4;CCT-251921;BS-181;Samuraciclib hydrochloride hydrate;T025;HDAC6 degrader-1;Flavopiridol;CDK8-IN-3;PROTAC Axl Degrader 2;PhosTAC7;CDK9-IN-12;MS98;FLT3/CDK4-IN-1;GFB-12811;GSK 3 Inhibitor IX;JPS014;Eciruciclib;PROTAC PARP1 degrader;MD-224;CDK-IN-6
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.