For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 51059-44-0
Biological Activity：Wogonoside, a flavonoid glycoside isolated from Huangqin, possesses anti-inflammatory effects. Wogonoside induces autophagy in breast cancer cells by regulating MAPK-mTOR pathway.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Phenols Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Flavonoids Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Anti-inflammatory Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Stauprimide;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;Notoginsenoside Fc;AGN 193109-d7;AT9283;Ciclopirox-d11;BIX-01294;Cyclovirobuxine D;Clotrimazole-d5;Curcumin;Loperamide-d6 N-Oxide;Physalin B;Colistin sulfate;Salvianolic acid B;10074-G5;Dehydrocorydaline;Glucosamine-13C hydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.