For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 307002-73-9
Biological Activity：WAY-170523 is a potent and selective MMP-13 (matrix metalloproteinase-13) inhibitor, with an IC50 of 17 nM. WAY-170523 can directly attenuate ERK1/2 phosphorylation. WAY-170523 inhibits the invasion of PC-3 cells, can be used for prostate cancer research.
Related Small Molecules:CTTHWGFTLC, CYCLIC;Edaravone;D-Isofloridoside;Chondroitin sulfate;Ginsenoside F4;ND-336;Epitheaflagallin 3-O-gallate;Histatin 5 TFA;GW280264X;GI254023X;XL-784 free base;PI3K/AKT-IN-2;Diethyl-pythiDC;FN-439;ONO-4817;Isoliquiritin apioside;Anticancer agent 65;Licoricidin;Astragaloside IV;Phosphoramidon Disodium;Ilomastat;DB04760;Cipemastat;Marimastat;Dnp-PLGLWA-DArg-NH2 TFA;Cynaropicrin;Ro 31-9790
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.