For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 162760-96-5
Biological Activity：WAY-100635 is a potent and selective 5-HT1A Receptor antagonist with a pIC50 of 8.87, an apparent pA2 of 9.71.
WAY-100635 is a potent and selective 5-hydroxytryptamine 1A (5-HT1A) receptor antagonist with an IC50 value of 0.91 nM and Ki value of 0.39 nM. WAY-100635 has pIC50 values for 5-HT1A and α1-adrenergic receptors of 8.9 and 6.6, respectively. WAY-100635 is also a potent dopamine D4 receptor agonist.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Targets：Dopamine Receptor|5-HT Receptor
Related Small Molecules:F 13714;Alizapride hydrochloride;Thioproperazine;Mosapride-d5;Bromopride-d3;Nuciferine;Glaucine;Renzapride;SB-277011 dihydrochloride;LY 344864 racemate;Harmine hydrochloride;MIF-1 TFA;Valerenic acid;Arotinolol;Sulpiride;(Rac)-Razpipadon;Melitracen-d6 hydrochloride;Clebopride malate;Nelotanserin;Flupentixol-d4 dihydrochloride
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.