For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1621375-32-3
Biological Activity：VPC-14449 is a potent and selective inhibitor of the DNA-binding domain of the androgen receptor (AR-DBD), with IC50 of 0.34 μM for full-length human AR. VPC-14449 reduces the ability of full-length AR as well as AR variants to interact with chromatin. VPC-14449 can be used for the research of prostate cancer.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:AC-262536;GTx-007;Linuron-d6;MI-136;VPC-13789;RD162;ARD-2585;PF-998425;GSK-2881078;PROTAC AR Degrader-4;RU 58841;Triptophenolide;ARD-61;Dehydroisoandrosterone 3-acetate;Topilutamide;CSRM617 hydrochloride;ARD-2128;A4B17;MK-0773;LH-RH II (chicken)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.